Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Toast To Juicing!

Wow it's been awhile since I posted. What can I say...life takes over sometimes but I have to share my excitement over finally getting a juicer (after literally thinking about it for a year). Not sure why I waited so long, but it happens. I will post my new juice recipes as I make them to give myself some motivation. So far they have all been delicious! Here is a picture of my first homemade juice and juicer. 

My first juice recipe included: carrots, beets, spinach, apples, cilantro, and a teaspoon of turmeric. It was super delicious. I honestly feel like I'm drinking pure energy when I drink raw juice and it's much cheaper making my own than buying the $11 juices at the stores in NYC. I am going to do a 3-day juice cleanse on Monday and will post my progress.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment