Monday, January 26, 2015

Back To The Blog - Thanks To Juno!

I am embarrassed to admit my last post was almost exactly a year ago and I never followed up with my 3 day cleanse. Well- thanks to NYC winter storm Juno I am now sitting at home with nothing to do (cars are not even allowed on the road past 11 tonight due to the storm) so I decided to get back on the pony and write in my deserted blog again. I'm baaaaccck! I am currently whipping up some vegan breakfast dishes for tomorrow that I just learned about. Here is a picture of me prepping both:


The recipe for the one in the big red bowl is:

1 cup rolled oats
1.5 cups almond milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 banana mashed
1 tablespoon of raw cocoa powder

These need to soak overnight so I will show you what it looks like tomorrow, along with some crazy whiteout photos from the storm. Also, since it's been a year since I posted and lots has happened (including me getting married to my best friend and love) here is a wedding photo of us on our beautiful wedding day in Costa Rica :)


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment